Grancare and Granpark is designed to provide “Five Star Care” for the elderly and their families in a homelike environment, enabling the resident to maintain their highest level of functioning, maximum amount of independence, and dignity. Our “Five Star Care” provides love, warmth, and safety with security for each individual.
A well-trained and qualified staff will work in conjunction with other healthcare providers in providing quality services and care to meet the emerging needs of a changing healthcare marketplace.
We are currently looking for staff who want to join our team in providing “Five Star Care.” Our openings include positions in Dietary, Housekeeping, Nursing (RN/LPN), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), and Resident Assistant (RA). We can accommodate Full Time, Part Time, or Casual.
If you are seeking employment and desire to work in an energetic resident focused atmosphere, follow the instructions below to submit an application.
How to submit an application for employment:
- Click on the “Application Form” link, download, and complete the application.
- Applications may be returned either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or may be submitted in mail/person at:
Grancare Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
517 E Division St.
Fond du lac, WI, 54935
- Your application will be reviewed by human resources.
- If your application meets the requirements, an interview will be set up.
- Prior to your interview, please click on the “Background Disclosure Form” link, download, and complete the form.
- On the day of your interview, please bring the completed “Background Disclosure Form”. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes early to allow for paperwork completion.